Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last project of the year



Time passes by so quickly! I have been blogging for a year already. I knit this vest after I came back from China, so it took me about 2 month. (I think my speed is improving a little bit. :P ) The yarn is 95% wool, so it's very very warm. I like to wear it in office. Ok, the size is a little bit small, because I thought the vest would stretch a little bit after the wash, but it didn't. :( Well, it's still wearable..hehe...
As the last post of the year, I want to thank everyone who reads my blog, and happy holidays!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Your vest is very elegant and it fits you nicely. It doesn't look small as you mentioned.
Please let me know where you shop for yarns in Shanghai. Every time I go there I don't seem to be able to find them easily.
Happy New Year!

May said...

wow! That's beautiful on you! Nice!