Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New projects in progress

Woo, it's been a while! But I have been busy :) I moved to a new house, so there were a lot of shopping to do, and organization in the new house. It's finally "almost" on track, except I still need a sofa and a tv bench.

So what was I doing for the past 2 month? Here are some pictures:



It was my first time to knit socks, but I have to say I like it too! It's fast project, and the different colors in the yarn just made it very fun. The first project is made of Patrons Kroy sock yarn, denim colorway; the second project is made of Noro Kureyon sock. I learned that wool socks are much warmer than cotton ones. :P

I started this famous Februray Lady Sweater about a month ago (yah, i know, it's long) Here's what I got so far. It's very easy knit, however, I am hoping it will fit my shoulder.


Oh, hehe, and this cross stitch project. The chinese character means "Bamboo reporting peace and safety". As you can see in the picture, I just started from the middle, and finished a small piece of bamboo. Don't know how long this is gonna take me, but I think eventually it will be done. :)



0 comments: