Monday, February 02, 2009

A LOT OF pictures

As promised, the offical-done February Lady Sweater picture. It took me a while to take this picture, and it's not that great, since it used flash. The sweater fits well, except the underarm is A LITTLE bit tight...hehe...The yarn used was given to me as a gift by my aunt, it was made in China, 50% wool, 50% acyclic. It was a very quick knit, I would definitely make it again with 100% wool yarn.
Fetching, fingerless glove I made last month. The yarn is hand-dyed by me. One of a kind, I would never found another pair with these colors; ok, the color is a little bit messy...hahaha

The following 2 pictures are work in progress, Lush and Lacy cardigan, using RYC soft lux, and my cross stitch project (see the little bird I stitched?)



1 comments:

Craftlover said...

you are working on the Cross stitch! that's a lot of work.
when I first saw the pic, I thought you painted the drawing! hahaha.
then, I read the words, it's a cross stitch ! Wow, first time to see a cross stitch in CHINESE PAINTING!
very nice! :)
I am sure that you will do a great job on it.
The lace and lush cardigan's back piece looks great! keep it up! :D