Thursday, May 14, 2009

A lot of things to do...

I never thought that there are so much work in lawn care. :P I've been busy lately since the spring is here. Ok, I guess my lawn is not horrible, but I really love to see a nice and thick green lawn. After reading through a long post on redflagdeals.com, I finally had a plan. Bought some grass seeds, top soil, lawn fertilizer, but mann, it's not as easy as I thought. LOL...
There's a small shady area in the corner of my backyard, I decided to plant some Lily of the Valley there. Wow, I have to say the flower is just beautiful, small, but very elegant. I hope it will survive and grow well there. I'll try post some pictures later.

I have been following The Geswein Family for a while now. The family's journey in Tianjin, China has been an interesting and fun read. Kimberly visits Tianjin orphage very often, and takes the children to McDonald weekly. Believe me, the smiles on those children will make your day! I just learned that one of the girls with special needs at the orphage going to have a permanent home in US, an amazing family, http://always-in-myheart.blogspot.com. To be honest, I've never seen a family that adopted so many children from China, especially those with special needs. The smiles on those kids are just....so amazing...

0 comments: