Thursday, July 23, 2009

My New Powder Room

I have been neglecting my blog for a while. :P I am kind of slow in terms of my knitting project, because I am using a fine yarn to knit a summer top, it's just going so slowly. The yarn is from Korea, soy and bamboo mix. At the mean time, I re-decorated my powder room. I've always wanted a dark color room, but I don't have the guts to try a dark paint color in my bedroom. After a few weeks of research, I am convinced that powder room is the best place to start it. Here's what I have, changes are:
- new paint (from CIL, "Purple Granite")
- new bathroom lighting (from Canadian Tire)
- glass shelf (from Home Depot)
- towel ring (from Home Depot)
- toilet paper holder (from Ikea)
The original room does not have anything except the mirror and simple lighting. I love the paint color, dark grey purple, it looks very sophisticated. I still need to some framed arts on the wall, and a nice soap dispenser.


0 comments: