Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Craft - Pottery

I started a new type of craft last month: Pottery! I finally got back my first project. Here are the pictures. It's the first technique of pottery, called Pinch. It took just 1 hour to make it, then I got to choose the color of the glaze, and the teacher glazed for me. I love the green! The pottery studio I went is in Richmond Hill, called Shaked. The teacher's name is Shaked, and she's just a wonderful wonderful lady. I started my second project last week, using a new technique called Coil. This time, I am making a vase. hehe...and I'll glaze it myself next week!




Ok, more on knitting, the lush and lacy cardigan is still in progress. I almost finished the front, so 2 sleeves left...I am getting there! hehe

3 comments:

NostalgicKnot said...

learning a new craft is a heart attack for the bank account lol...

Craftlover said...

Cool.... I always want to know how to make pottery!
I love it!

where did you learn this?

Craftlover said...

oh my gosh, I think I just read your post TOO FAst, and missed the note: Shaked!
it's in Richmond hill...
really want to try it, is it expensive?