Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is here!

Spring is finally here! It officially arrived this morning at 7:44am. :) So it means some gardening. I hijacked this baby orchid from my mom last week. I want to try growing it, and hopefully one day it will bloom. Oh, btw, it's in the bowl that I made in my pottery class....hehe

Ok, speaking of the pottery class, I finally got the chance to take these pictures. Thanks to day light saving time change, now I can shoot picture in natural light after work. Here they are, first one is an incense holder with a pig. I painted using a glaze called "Shino". The vase is about 25cm high, it shrinked after burning. And I made it using a technique called "Coil", then glaze it with white color. (The color is a little boring, but I thought it will be easier to match any flowers I want.)









1 comments:

Craftlover said...

fun work. I love the new designs . :)
you are very creative.
Lovely!!